CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chocolates-Purse

I don't know what is in to me but I just canm't stop crazy for bags and purse. to be honest last month I just have my Fossil wallet.

And now you no what I just dying to have this wallet whish was on sale on e-Luxury. Give me an opinion should I or I should not buy.

  • D&G Dolce & Gabbana
  • Small Patent Padlock Bi-Fold Wallet
  • SALE PRICE: $165.00
  • Patent leather
  • Fine topstitching
  • Polished silver metal hardware
  • Logo-engraved padlock dangles on the front
  • Front flap with snap closure underneath
  • Opens to smooth grained leather interior with three card slots, three flat pockets, zipped coin pouch, and one billfold
  • Padlock keys are attached to pull tab on interior zipped pocket
  • Fine textile lining

2 comments:

Syima Syaz said...

honestly if u afford u shud buy! very kiiuuuuuuuuuttttttt

Mardiah Mohamad Thani said...

kiut kan hehehe

Post a Comment