CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chocolate-Lunch at Italianies

Last Dec we went to lunch at Italianies Restaurant at the Garden. To be honest the food is
average but the scenery was delightful and the service was tip top. Mostly the waitress were Filipino. The picture of the food my hubby dah delete. Yang ader picture kite org jer. But I ordered pizza chicken ape ntah (lupe namenye), 4 cutre bowls of pasta and chicken baked with potato and sauce. But the juice my hubby mintak was so good. (I think grape blended dgn ape pun tak ingat pasal baru nak blog)


Ni amik gambar kat centre courth kat mid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cutela... ni dh scan ke? bl ue? baby apa?? smoga sume slamt n mst syok kan nk jadi mummy

Mardiah Mohamad Thani said...

baby boy for sure. sumer dah nampak. my husband was so excited to have the baby boy.

Ninie said...

u look cute la..momy to be yer,congrats..

Post a Comment