CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chocolate-My Dream Bag


Oh my! This handbag was so cute and very pretty. I cannot believe this handbag is over $4,000! Must be around RM16K. The Versace Venita Bow Satchel is a new piece from the spring 2009 line. Wide swaths of gorgeous pink leather topped with some trapunto stitching definitely work well together. Now add a logo-topped bow and double handles and the entire bag comes together. I like the overall soft, whimsical and feminine look of this handbag. This is definitely a handbag that you don’t see often. This is very rare and of course very expensive. But hey if I have the money I would definitely buy it. Even if I only can touch it with my hands, oooooh I must have been dreaming,

0 comments:

Post a Comment